There is an email that Obama supporters are sending about the INTERNET which labels ALL who support John McCain as sufferers of “Unexamined Racism.”I was shocked to receive the email from a “friend” who knew that I intend to vote for John McCain. I never knew that “friends” would call other “friends” IGNORANT RACISTS because of their vote for Obama’s opponent. This 2008 election has exposed the ugly underbelly of America.
I believe this email comes directly from the Obama Campaign’s playbook because of the phrase “unexamined racism,” euphemistic code words used by academics to mean “ignorant racist.” This descriptive phrase employs Saul Alinsky’s tactics of demonizing the enemy. In addition “unexamined racisim” is a term exclusively recited by American professors, especially in black studies and the feminist movement, therefore is unlikely to have originated with an ordinary Obama supporter. Saul Alinsky, the Father of Community Organizers, was a mentor to Barack Obama. He taught his protégés, including Obama, how to bring on Socialistic Revolution by demonizing and ridiculing all of those opposed to Alinsky-Ayers-Khalidi-Wright-Obama-style Radicalism. Hence we have seen the Obama Campaign, with the help of the corrupt American media, belittling John McCain, lampooning Governor Sarah Palin, (Obama’s “lipstick on a pig”), refering to Republicans as “Amerikan Taliban,”, calling voters selfish who object to higher taxes, describing confiscation of American workers’ wages as the same as voluntarily “sharing a peanut butter sandwich,” and the labeling of ALL McCain supporters as ignorant RACISTS. This is my response to that email:
- “WHAT IF” Sarah Palin had aborted her Down Syndrome baby and walked across that stage with only four children instead of five?
- “WHAT IF” Barack Obama had taken legal pain killers instead of snorting illegal crack cocaine, would McCain voters still be RACISTS?
- “WHAT IF” John McCain’s father had been a Communist Muslim Polygamist with five wives who believed in taxing 100% of Kenyan’s income, would McCain voters still be RACISTS?
- “WHAT IF” both John McCain and Sarah Palin had become lawyers like Obama and Biden, would McCain voters still be RACISTS?
- “WHAT IF” Barack Obama could speak without stuttering or could say more than three words without an “AH” between them, would McCain voters still be RACISTS?
- “WHAT IF” John and Cindy McCain attended Jeremiah Wright’s Liberation Theology church for twenty-plus years but never heard a word “GOD-DAMNING” America, would McCain voters still be RACISTS?
- “WHAT IF” Michelle Obama, or anyone in the Obama family, had run a successful business of any kind, even a beer company, would McCain voters still be RACISTS?
- “WHAT IF” Cindy McCain had graduated from Harvard, instead of staying home to run her family’s business, would McCain voters still be RACISTS?
- “WHAT IF” Barack Obama had met the high physical and academic standards to enter the Naval Academy, and gone to war to fight Communists, would McCain voters still be RACISTS?
- “WHAT IF” John McCain had launched his political career in the home of an unrepentant American terrorist who killed policemen and stomped on the American flag, would McCain voters still be RACISTS?
- “WHAT IF” Barack Obama were NOT a “RACE BAITER,” would McCain voters still be RACISTS?