CBS has a Feedback Form online where they want you to tell them what you think. Go for it: Tell us what you think!
This is the comment I sent to CBS:
“Hall of Shame” Companies that support debasement of women and sexual perversion of children. CBS heads the list for its support of David Letterman and his woman-hating CBS show.
- The Olive Garden
- Mars M&M Candy
- Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- On the Border Restaurants
- Earn My Degree
- True Credit by Trans Union
Why are CBS and David Letterman’s Advertisers on the “Women’s Hall of Shame?” Because they are obviously anti-women and anti-children for their support of David Letterman’s late night TV show.
- David Letterman Jokes About Rape of a Child
- Why David Letterman Hates Sarah Palin
- David Letterman’s Sorry Apology
UPDATE: On Thursday night’s show David Letterman and his guest Denzel Washington proclaimed that joking about Barack Obama’s big ears would be out-of-line. Obviously, Letterman and CBS find that child rape jokes are funnier and more profitable for their advertisers.
- Does Kellogg’s Support the Statutory Rape of 14-year-olds? Kellogg’s! Maker of cereals for children supports David Letterman?
- Does Olive Garden Restaurants Support the Statutory Rape of 14-year-olds and debasement of women? Is it not the women of America who decide to take their young children to those restaurants?
- What about Mars M&M Candy – why would Mars Candy, maker of America’s favorite candy bars and M&M candies support sexual exploitation of children? Inquiring minds want to know.
Please don’t demand that CBS fire David Letterman. That would make things much worse for young girls in America. David Letterman’s audience of sexist drunks, crackheads, stoned potheads, and women-haters would have no appropriate late night entertainment and would then pose grave threats of rape and molestation for little girls.